Operator Mentoring Program
Sunday, October 22 | 4:30pm to 6:30pm
The most effective business leaders in any field attribute their success in part to having a mentor. In this event, you will be paired with a group led by two mentors, a young and dynamic entrepreneur as well as a wise, established leader—both seasoned professionals—for a conversation like no other. You can ask questions, seek invaluable advice, and swap ideas and tips with your mentors as well as your group. One of the core tenets of the CD/NLA Show is the exchange of knowledge, so who better to learn from than your peers, who understand the unique challenges and triumphs you face every day. This event is an absolute must for those who envision long-term growth and the fortification of their operations for years to come.
Register early for your best chance at picking your preferred mentors but note that the roster may be subject to change. In the event that your group is full, or your mentor is unable to attend, you will be accommodated and welcomed into another group.
If you would like to sign-up, please visit the Mentor registration desk located in front of Osceola C on Sunday. Please note that sign-ups are first come first serve for available spots.
Meet the 2023 Mentors
- Maya Adrine of Golden Limousine (Detroit, Michigan) and Jay Erlich of Europe Limousine (NY/NJ)
- Robert Alexander of RMA Worldwide (Washington, D.C.) and Kelly Callahan of Jax Black Car Transportation (Jacksonville, FL)
- Brett Barenholtz of Above All Transportation/Boston Car (Boston, MA) and Erica Bugbee of ExecuStar World Class Services (Denver, CO)
- Kristina Bouweiri of Reston Limousine (Washington, D.C.) and Frank McNish of Signature New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
- JR Garza of Diamond Limousine (Boise, ID) and Anthony Asaro of Desert Rose Worldwide Transportation (Phoenix, AZ)
- Athena Grimm of BAC Transportation (Alaska) and Derek Stafford of Elegant Image Limousines (Indianapolis, IN)
- Joe Gulino of Gem Limousine Worldwide (NY/NJ) and Evan Blanchette of VIP Global (Miami, FL)
- Tiffany Hinton of MOTEV (Los Angeles) and Denny Leinhos of Avant Garde Limousines (Indianapolis, IN)
- George Jacobs of Windy City Limousine & Bus (Chicago, IL) and Japneet Singh of Executive CLS (Baltimore, MD)
- Karim Maachi of The Cardel Group (Paris, France) and Jason Messinger of BBZ Limousine Service (NY/NJ)
- Jeff Nyikos of Leros Transportation Group (NY/NJ) and Fernando Carlison of Mundi Limousines (Miami, FL)
- Gus Ortis of Executive Transportation (Minneapolis, MN) and Quentin Bassey of RSTQ Transportation (Washington, D.C.)
- Tracy Salinger of Unique Limousine (Harrisburg, PA) and Hashim Abdi of Mint Life Limousine (Atlanta, GA)
- Douglas Schwartz of Executive Ground Transportation (NY/NJ) and Brittni Kirk of All Points Limousine (Boston, MA)
- Jason Sharenow of Broadway Elite Limousine (NY/NJ) and Christina Nguyen of Concierge Limousine (Los Angeles, CA)
- Mike Vargas of DH2 Chauffeured Transportation (NY/NJ) and Nick Boccio of Buffalo Limousine (Buffalo, NY)
- David Uziel of Urban Worldwide (San Franciso, CA) and Mike Gibbon of Elite Coach Transportation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rick Versace of A1A Airport Limousine (Boca Raton, FL) and Karl Guenther of Statement Limousine (Cleveland, OH)